Monday, May 21, 2012

History is biased to its own era.
   Where the hell do we get our information? I love History, don’t know why I just do, I love philosophy, and still trying to figure out why. When I was younger I would read things as they were, like “this is the way it happened”, but as I get older I understand history is written by the victorious, and to take it a step further, it is written the in the manner the victorious wants to be displayed. So when we read history; is our history bias? Historians throughout history have biased their work unintentionally, because of their knowledge in the time they lived. Even though I understand these limitations on historical facts it drives me crazy. I don’t like the fact I may have wrong, or warped, or even contaminated so call facts about my history; I Want the Truth Damn it!  “You can’t handle the TRUTH!” you can’t have it, it’s not even available; so why stress over it. But whow is me because I do. I can’t even get the straight story on the modern news networks. It’s almost always molested by either the liberal media or the conservative anarchy. We cannot even get a real Presidential debate; the establishment of our country will no longer let our news media ask open questions in a real non scripted debate, it has to be laid out beforehand, only certain trusted news anchors are allowed to appear. The establishment wants us to believe we are seeing the real issues, or these politicians sweating it out. Oh please man these guys are just reading a script and looking good. What the worst thing is most Americans buy into this crap. Then of course everybody and their dog sends out e-mails supporting an agenda, telling really sad stories about how the liberal media is spreading lies, when the bigger lie is their own e-mail spreading a conservative agenda, and the only reason their sending out lies is because they support the lies not the truth. Moreover all too often the e-mail forwarders who believes the e-mail completely no matter how outrageous the claims, but will say “I will not read the liberal media because it is bias”. OH MY GODISH, people will believe an e-mail someone made up or an angry blogger over at least an somewhat verifiable media source I believe in a free open and informed society, the problem I am a minority, the only people we have running our government anymore are the ruffians. Yes the inmates are now running the asylum, Wall Street runs our Government, the most powerful people in Washington these days are the lobbyist. If you don’t like what their doing and try to stop them, they will out spend you in every corner; our courts are not even fair anymore. Try to take on Wall Street and they will out spend you, they will tie it up in the court systems so long you will run out of money before they do.  Oh wait I have a solution these corporation who scam the public and out take advantage of the little guy, I’ll just organize a boycott of their product. Don’t waist your time because our courts which are supposed to be of public record, have gage orders issued to protect the parties. So where is freedom of information, most of the time we don’t even know some of these cases exist, because there not made public. Just think of how many cases would not even go to court if these corporations had to succumb themselves to public scrutiny. Again I’m not saying we should take advantage of these corporations with frivolous lawsuits, but all these cases should be made public to let the people decide.  Our courts are influenced by our government and our government is ran by Wall Street, and you thought it was a government for the people by the people.

 What is honored in a country will be cultivated there.
Plato

No comments:

Post a Comment